Launch CRP123X OBD2 Scanner Code Reader for Engine Transmission ABS SRS with Multilingual, Wi-Fi updates (Upgrade version of CRP123)
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Import Tax (European-USA-UK-Australian-Russia Warehouse)
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- Free Lifetime Updates
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner Professional Automotive Code Reader for Engine Transmission ABS SRS Diagnostics, with AutoVIN Service Wi-Fi Updates
LAUNCH CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
Top Reason To Choose CRP123X:
1. 5’inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate, 2.CRP123X is an upgraded Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+ , Support more car 3.. Fast VIN autodetect, CRP123X will read VIN information when you connect Car 4. Lifetime Free Update , Support One-Click Update via Wifi 5. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports 6. Support Multi-Protocols : OBDII , EOBD, JOBD , KOBD
Update & Warranty
Lifetime Free Update & 1 Year Warranty
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Specific System Diagnostics:
CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks. It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
For Engine System
The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
For ABS System
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
For SRS System
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
Practical OBDII functions:
LAUNCH CRP123X is extremely helpful for technician to diagnose the emission-related problems accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes: This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation: $01 – Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data $02 – Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data $03 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes $04 – Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information $05 – Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results $06 – Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems $07 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle $08 – Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component $09 – Request Vehicle Information $0A – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
1. Easy-to-use body design: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips. 2. Useful AutoVIN Technology：To shorten the diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with the AutoVIN technology that can quickly scan the vehicle identification number. 3. Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and the diagnosable vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click. 4. Inspection Report：After completing a diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
Battery Voltage Functions
This menu can show real-time graphing battery voltage of the car.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage:
Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu Europe: Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall South America: GMSA USA: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln Australia: Au Ford, Holden
LCD: 5″ touch screen, 720P OBDII Interface Input Voltage: 9V-18V DC Input Voltage: 5V Battery: Lithium Battery Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃ Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃ Size: 8.98 * 4.92 * 1.36 inches Net Weight: <565g
Warranty – 1 Years
Updates – Free Lifetime Updates