Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator Accessory Tool for IM508+XP400, IM608 & MX808IM+XP400
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Import Tax ( European-USA-UK-Australian-Russia Warehouse)
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
AUTEL APB112 Smart key Simulator
It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip.
More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
1. Status Indicator – Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue – the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green – the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red – the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red – the boot status
2. USB Interface – Provides power and data communication
How to Use Autel APB112?
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
AUTEL APB112 Package List:
1pc x APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
Warranty – 1 Year