Autel Scanner Maxisys MS906S Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool with ECU Coding, Bi-Directional Control, Active Tests, All System Diagnostic Tool, and 31+ Service (Upgrade of MS906)
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Import Tax (European-USA-UK-Australian-Russia Warehouse)
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 1 Years Free Updates
- Additional information
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
[Multi-Language] Original Autel MaxiSYS MS906S OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner with Bluetooth VCI Box
Autel is a leading company experienced in the production of professional diagnostic tools, equipment and accessories in the automotive aftermarket. Focused on the orientation of “value innovation and assiduous pursuit”, Autel has always adhered to providing easier diagnostic solutions and long-term value to customers around the world.
MaxiSys MS906S is an advanced diagnostic tool designed for mechanics looking for an ultra-convenient and modern design that offers the best performance. Featuring Samsung 6-core processor, an 8.0-inch LED capacitive touchscreen, Android multitasking operating system and exceptional OE-level diagnostics, this MS906 diagnostic equipment is absolutely an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs efficiently. smart and convenient with greater integration.
1. Full Diagnostics – Autel Maxisys MS906S performs advanced vehicle diagnostics and analysis such as live data visualization, actuation tests (bi-directional control), adaptations and more dedicated service functions such as key fob programming, program modules, ECU coding , injector coding, etc. two.
Smart – Diagnostic equipment with the latest AutoVIN technology to identify vehicles in one touch to scan ECUs, acquire vehicle information and run diagnostics on selected systems. It not only supports the complete system, but also special functions like ABS, SRS, EPB, SAS, DPF, TPMS, OIL Reset.
3. Extensive OE Level Convergence – This automotive scan tool diagnoses a wide range of automotive issues related to over 80 car manufacturers such as Chevrolet, Ford, GM, Audi, Benz, BMW, Dodge and with Autel Full Connect Kit .
4. Pleasant experience – Autel MS906S with same OS, processor, memory, screen size with MS906BT. Compare with MS906BT, MS906S without VCI, but using cable connection can provide fast and stable diagnostic speed. Hardware is better than Autel MaxiDAS DS808.
5. Online Update – Automatic system and software updates with real-time push notifications via the internet; 1 year for quality issue and 1 year free update (if you don’t want to update, your device can also use normal)
■ Complete diagnostic functions for all systems
With a wide range of features, the MS906 will allow you to get more repair work done quickly and easily. See what this diagnostic scan tool will bring you.
Run full diagnostic functions
1. Retrieve ECU information from tested control units, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2. Read all types of vehicle control systems DTCs to locate problem areas and offer possible solutions;
3. Clear codes easily after DTCs recovery and certain repairs;
4. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital or full screen display modes;
5. Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystems and component tests.
■ On all vehicle systems in the ECUs
The diagnostic tool can access ALL vehicle systems and subsystems such as body, chassis, powertrain, network and etc. to perform a comprehensive scan on ECUs to locate fault systems and recover DTCs.
■ Active Test
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystems and component tests. The available test varies by manufacturer, year and model, and only available tests are displayed in the menu. During an active test, the tester sends commands to the ECU to trigger the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading data from the engine ECU or monitoring the operation of actuators, such as toggling a solenoid, relay, or switch between two operating states.
■ List of OBDI adapters
Adapters for GM/Daewoo-12, BMW-20, Benz-38, Kia-20, Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16, Nissan-14, Honda-3, VW/AUDI-2+2, Chrysler-16 (only in United States) ), Fiat-3 (ONT AVAILABLE), PSA-2 (NOT AVAILABLE), Benz-14 (Europe only)
Optional accessories to maximize the advantage of this equipment
To help you get the most out of the MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic equipment offers more potential TPMS diagnostic functions when working with Autel’s MaxiTPMS TS401 TPMS diagnostic tool.
Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tire sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but also activate the sensor, retrieve data and program Autel MX sensors.
1. Activate all magnetic, frequency and tire deflation sensors used in the vehicle’s TPMS;
2. Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition and modulation;
3. Manually enter the OE ID into the MX sensor and program the MX Sensor by automatically creating the sensor ID.
■ Wide Vehicle Coverage
This diagnostic scan tool works on over 80 vehicle brands from the US, Asia and Europe and pairs well with up to 12 types of adapters included in the package. Even OBD-I compliant vehicles are perfectly supported by this diagnostic equipment when connecting through these adapters. Get diagnostic equipment and you can diagnose many more vehicles than using other diagnostic scan tools.
Supported brands are as follows: Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Dacia, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu , Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lancia, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, etc.
1) Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
2) Bright 9.7-inch 1024×768 LED-backlit multi-touch capacitive screen with IPS technology
3) Reliable and fast internal 32GB solid state drive for better performance
4) Built-in 5 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5) Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) to access your favorite web resources
6) Store-exclusive rugged ergonomic design Features strong protection and rubber case;
7) Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
8) USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9) VCI connects to main unit wirelessly with working range up to 230 meters
two . Programs
1) Open source Android OS for quick boot and multitasking
2) Easy and intuitive navigation makes it simple and fast to find what you need
3) Wide vehicle coverage for 80+ US, Asian and European vehicle brands
4) Complete features for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
5) Display live data in text, graph, analog and digital meter for easy review and data analysis
6) Configure display options, define triggers, record and play back results with one touch
7) Records and plays live data to identify sensor and component problems
8) Cloud-based data manager saves customer and vehicle records, equipment data and technical notes
9) Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and greater customer satisfaction
10) Prints logged data anytime and anywhere with technology Wi-Fi
11) Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software versions
Warranty and Update:
- 1 Year Free Upgrade (future upgrades not mandatory)
- Warranty 2 Years
- Free Technical Support
- Contact Us for Future Updates
Operating System: Android 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2GB RAM and 64GB ROM
Display: 8.0” LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DB16 DLC, USB 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) Audio In
Single Speaker Power and Battery: 3.7V/5000mAh Li-Polymer Battery, Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply
Input voltage: DC/12V (9-35V)
Power consumption: 5W
Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Housing: Rubberized outer protection and robust inner housing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 270.8 mm (10.0″) x 176.0 mm (6.9″) x 36.0 mm (1.4″)
Weight: NW: 0.93 kg (2.05 lb.)
English Version, Multi Language Versoin +126€
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 1 Year Free Update