OTOFIX D1 Pro
OTOFIX D1 Pro is an 10.1 inch touchscreen advanced Bi-directional diagnostic tool that can do FCA Secure Gateway Access with AutoAuth subscription, Online coding, refresh hidden functions and guided functions on supported vehicles. The OTOFIX D1 Pro is packaged in a carrying case, includes free technical support, and 2 years free software updates with one-year limited warranty.
All Systems in-depth Diagnosis Function
● Read/Erase Codes and show ECU information:
OTOFIX D1 Pro can read and show the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers. Displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the ECU.
● Live Data:
Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle’s ECU.
● Active Test:
This function can test specific subsystems and components. It’s also called Actuator Test or Function Test.
OTOFIX D1 Pro performs complete systems diagnoses including functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information (trouble codes), freeze frame data and live data for various vehicle control systems (engine, transmission, ABS, etc.), providing its users with all the information pertinent to a vehicle’s health quickly and in an accessible, reader-friendly format.
– Industry-Leading Software Update and Impeccable Wide Vehicle Coverage
– Advanced hardware 10.4-inch screen with 128G storage and 4G memory
– Powerful and fast diagnosis for all vehicle systems, covering 10,000+ car models >>check the vehicle coverage
– Full System Bi-directional Active Test. Capable of codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
– FCA Secure Gateway Access with AutoAuth subscription,
– Forthcoming Cloud Data management and Repair & Diagnostic Database.
– Online coding, refresh hidden functions and guided functions on supported vehicles
● Processor: Kryo Cold with 2.2GHZ
● Operating System: Android 10.0
● DDR: 4GB
● Storage: 128GB
● Display: 10.1″ capacitive touchscreen with 1920*1200 resolution
● Battery: 15,000 mAh
● Camera: 16M
● Connectivity: USB / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
● Storage Temperature: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
● Working Temperature: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
● VCI: V1
Full Maintenance Service Function
● Oil Service Reset:
Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
● TPMS Service:
Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
● EPB Service:
Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
● ABS/SRS Services:
Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
● SAS Service:
erforms steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory, and turns off steering wheel warning light;
● DPF Regeneration Service:
Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
● BMS Service:
Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
● Brake Bleed:
When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
● IMMO Service:
Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect the user’s car from being stolen;
● Injector Coding:
Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
● SAS Service:
to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
● Throttle Adaptation:
initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
● Headlamp, Suspension, Lang change, Odometer, Seats, CHG tire size, TEC learn and WIN DR ROOF, etc
There are no reviews yet.