100% Original AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TS OBD2 Automotive Scanner Professional Diagnostics Tool Key Coding FULL TPMS/BI Directional
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Tax EU Warehouse
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 2 Years Free Updates
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS – Wireless Diagnoses
MP808TS =MP808/DS808 + TS601
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Russian
( Please tell us about yourS/Nof machine to activate the language you need after you get it. Thanks~)
AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TSis your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a7-inch LCD touch-screenthat displays at1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clearOriginal Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codesfor TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions forTPMSservices with ease.
■ Bullet Points
1. Complete TPMS Functions:The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
2. Wide Coverage:The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
3. Powerful Functions:The scan tool can read/clear codes for all available systems, and supports many special functions, such as: ABS/SRS, EPB Service, Oil Reset Service,SAS Service, TPMS Service and DPF Regeneration Service,ect.
4. Convenient Update:Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5. Intuitive User Interface:The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
■ Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
■ Advanced TPMS diagnostics with code description
■ Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
■ Special Functions
1.Oil Reset Serviceto reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2.TPMS Serviceto look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3.EPB Serviceto deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4.ABS/SRS Servicesto perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5.SAS Serviceto perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6.DPF RegenerationService to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7.BMS Serviceperforms a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8.Brake Bleedperforms various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9.IMMO Serviceclear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10.Injector Codingwrites the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11.Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12.Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset(TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
15.CHG tire size
17.WIN DR ROOF
■ Active Test
During theactuation test,MP808TSoutputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
■ Other Supportive Features
1.Shop Managerfeature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2.Cloud-based MaxiFixonline community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-timeWi-Fipush notifications
4.Remote control technologyenables support to quickly repair or update tool
5.One-stop multitaskingis designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
■ Extensive Vehicle Coverage – More than 80 Makes
■ Packing List
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 2 Year Free Update
There are no reviews yet.