Autel MaxiPRO MP808S 2023 Diagnostic Tools Professional OBD2 Scanner OE-level Automotive Bi-Directional ECU Codding Upgraded of MP808 MS906
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Tax EU Warehouse
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 1 Years Free Updates
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S MP808 S Diagnostic Tools Bi-Directional OBD2 Scanner ECU Coding Upgrade of DS808
Product selling points
Optimally code your car by changing some settings to fit your needs, such as setting alarms, doors locking, etc.
1. Access the ECU to make full use of the hidden features or disable the car’s annoying functions, like activating the auto side mirrors folding function, disabling the automatic engine Start-Stop function, etc.
2. Provide excellent solutions for issues of drivability, power loss, fuel efficiency, etc. to improve the car’s performance.
3. Reprogram the adaptive data for certain components after repairs or replacements.
ECU Online Coding is available for BMW, VW, Porsche, Renault, etc.
Please Note: ECU Coding changes preprogrammed options which depend on the type and number of electronic features already built in. Thus, ECU coding is not universally compatible and varies for different vehicles.
CPU: Rockchip RK3566
Android Version:Android 11
Wifi:2.4 & 5 GHz
3.Support MV105 Inspection Camera
Autel MV105 MaxiVideo Inspection Video Scope is compatible with MP808S, maximizing the potential of MK808 to examine and clean difficult-to-reach car areas, such as spark plug holes, engine cylinders, and other small parts, quickly and safely.
Note:MV105 need to buy separately.
4.Support for brushing hidden models
5.Support Guided Functions
Audi,FAW Audi,VW,VW_Brazil,Shanghai Volkswagen,FAW-Volkswagen,Skoda,Shanghai Skoda,Jetta,Seat,Man_LD
6.Support Offline programming
Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
Autel MP808 can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such asBody, Chassis, Powertrain, Networkand etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnoseBrake Systemif you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnoseEmission Systemif the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnoseFuel systemif vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnoseTransmissionif your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnoseWiper Systemif you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnoseLight Systemif you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more …
Hot 36 Service Functions for Reset Performing
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
Oil Reset Service
Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service
Maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service
Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service
The TPMS service function include displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors
carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
enables you to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a replacement key fob.
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
to initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
to make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced.
CHG Tire Size
WIN DR ROOF
During theactuation test,MP808TSoutputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community– an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Instant remote control– works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3. Shop Manager– an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4. Data Manager– store, print, and review the saved files.
5. Interactive Data Logging–enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
6. One-stop multitasking– designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
Remote Assistance/ MaxiFix/Data Manager/Quick Link
The Remote Deskapplication launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, a simple, fast and secure remote control interface. Use this application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support technicians by allowing them to control your MaxiPRO tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
The MaxiFixapplication launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCheck users, and gives you access to a vast
database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
More than 100 Brands,USA/ Europe/ Asiavehicles.
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW…
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 1 Year Free Updates