100% Original AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808 OBD2 Automotive Scanner Professional OE-level OBDII Diagnostics Tool Key Coding PK DS808 Maxisys MS906
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Tax EU Warehouse
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 2 Years Free Updates
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
Autel MP808 OBD2 Automotive Scanner Professional OE-level Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control Key Coding, Updated version of DS708, Same Functions as DS808, MS906
Autel MAXIPro MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers riches of diagnostic features and functions, including OE-level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special services and more. Booting in seconds and sporting a big 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool provides you a quick way to get you right down to business.
■ Bullet Points
■ Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
Autel MP808 can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more …
■ Hot Service Functions for Reset Performing
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1. Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2. TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3. EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4. ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5. SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6. DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7. BMS Service – Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed – When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9. IMMO Service – Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding – Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
11. SAS Service – to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
12. Throttle Adaptation – initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
15. Lang change
18. CHG tire size
19. TEC learn
20. WIN DR ROOF
■ Diagnoses of Complete systems
■ Different Choicce for Diagnoses
■ An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1. MaxiFix – an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Remote Desk – works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3. Shop Manager – an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4. Data Manager – store, print, and review the saved files.
■ Remote Assistance/ MaxiFix/Data Manager/Quick Link
■ Extensive Vehicle Coverage
■ Supported Languages
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems
■ Package List
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 2 Years Free Updates