Autel MaxiIM IM508S Key Fob Programming Tool with XP200 Programmer, All System Diagnostic Scan, 36+ Service, Upgrade of IM508.
€865.00 – €1,749.00
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Import Tax (European-USA-UK-Australian-Russia Warehouse)
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 2 Years Free Updates
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
Autel MaxiIM IM508S Main Features:
- Advanced Key Programming
- PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
- Key Generation
- Key Programming
- Command Introduction
- Backup / Repair IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Regeneration / Coding
- BMW FEM / BDC Key
- Programming and ECU Adaptation
- VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Copy, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More
- 2 Year Free Update Online
- 2023 Latest version
Autel MaxiIM IM508S
Autel MaxiIM IM508S automotive key programmning tool comes with the XP200 key programmer, which is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Autel IM508S scan tool is also with the ability to quickly read & clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market. Its diagnostic level is same as MX808 / MK808BT. Besides, IM508S is a diagnostic tool provides with you superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), IMMO.
Autel MaxiIMIM508S Most Commonly Used Reset Services
- Oil Rest Service: – This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- EPB Service – This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- SAS Service – Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration.
- TPMS Service – This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
- BMS Service – The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF Service – This function is used to manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- And More
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 2 Years Free Updates