Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Intelligent Diagnostic Scanner with Topology Mapping and J2534 ECU Programming Tool
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Import Tax (European-USA-UK-Australian-Russia Warehouse)
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 1 Years Free Updates
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite
The Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite is a 12.9-inch intelligent automotive diagnostic scan tablet, it provides full functions and online repair information needed when diagnosing vehicles, identifying faults, and researching repairs.
Autel Ultra Lite scanner features a powerful octa-core processor, Android 10.0 OS, and 256GB of built-in memory for swift diagnostics and optimum viewing. As an intelligent automotive diagnostic system, MaxiCOM Ultra Lite not only offers dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options but provides step-by-step guidance to ensure the repair is done correctly and efficiently.
Combined with the enhanced Autel MaxiFlash J2534 ECU programming device, the Ultra-Lite diagnostic tool enables maximize technicians ECU coding and programming ability.
Autel Ultra Lite Top 8 Highlights:
1. NO IP Limitation, Multi-language: English, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
2. ScanVIN: Barcode or Text Recognition with Camera
3. Upgraded Version of Maxisys MS919, MS909, and Maxisys Elite.
4. 1-Year Free Update Online and One Year Warranty.
5. Split-Screen Multi-Application Navigation with Super Fast Running Speed, Greatly Improving Your Work Efficiency.
6. Multiple Repair Guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases
7. Built-in demonstration software gives you the opportunity to quickly learn the operation of our tool on different vehicles.
8. One-Stop Intelligent Diagnosis With Topology Mapping, Helping You Have a Clear Picture of Vehicle Status; For each fault code, Ultra performs in-depth analysis and gives the OE data and processing suggestions.
MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Features:
OBD2 Integillent Diagnostic Scanner with ECU Programming and Bi-directional Control
- Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles
- Includes advanced MaxiFlash J2534 VCI extra support latest DoIP, D-PDU, CAN FD, RP1210 protocols.
- AutoScan: Scan all available systems, Read/Erase Codes, View Freeze Frame, and Live Data
- Comprehensive Integillent OBDII diagnostics & Repair Assist, Bi-directional control, and advanced ECU coding and programming
- AutoVIN/Scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification
- Extensive Service Menu: Quick access to 36+ most common maintenance services
- VAG Guided Functions and Built-in Demo App
- Perform Battery and Charging System analysis with additional purchase MaxiBAS BT506 tester.
- Cloud-based Reports, Data Management and Remote Expert
- 12.9-inch, 2732 x 2048 resolution, Samsung Exynos8895V Octa-core processor with 256GB storage and Android 7.0 operating system.
- Long-lasting 18000mAh rechargeable battery, Convenient Docking Station, 16 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera
- 1 Year Free Software Updates
DTC & Symptom Based Repair Guided Assistance，Improve Shop Repair Efficiency by 70%+
The Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite delivers leading-edge automotive diagnostics, repair, and calibration technologies packaged in a 12.9″ tablet. With a split-screen multi-application display and integrates OE-TSB (technical service bulletin), DTC guidance, repair step-by-step assistance to improve technicians’ repair efficiency to a new level. It prioritizes multiple faults, automatically match the circuit diagram of the faults to guide users in troubleshooting, definitely the ideal choice for car workshop owners.
And with the latest technology of AutoVIN/Scan VIN, Autel Ultra Lite diagnostic tool makes it more rapid and accurate to identify your vehicle and get all system scan.
1. Vehicle System and Detected DTC(s)– displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s)
2. Technical Service Bulletin– contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
3. DTC Analysis– provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
4. Repair Assist – intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
5. Component Measurement– provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults.
6. Relevant Cases– offers relevant fault-clearing cases for reference.
7. Sput Screen Display–View Multiple Functions AT Once
8. Repair Tips–Intelligent guide
Topology Module Mapping
Single Page Color Coded Module Status Mapping
Autel Ultra Lite automotive scanner can generate a topology map intuitively presenting all module diagnostic results(DTCs status and numbers) in different colors and make you know the communication structure between the modules. This function offers technicians great convenience to locate faults and causes!
Advanced ECU Programming & Coding – Maximum of Your Car
Autel Ultra Lite automotive scan tool with ECU programming or ECU remapping function that allow mechanics and technicians to quickly and efficiently reprogram the ECU to customer or garage specifications, customize car parameters, and replace existing software/firmware in the ECUs to improve the vehicle’s overall performance.
ECU Online Programming: For Benz / BMW ONLY
ECU Offline Programming: For Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Vaxhall, Opel ONLY
ECU Coding + Adaptations:With enhanced ECU coding function, the Ultra lite diagnostic tool allow you to refresh the hidden features, customize the OE settings and enhance the vehicle performance, fuel efficiency, and reduce power loss.
ECU Coding: Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Nissan-GTR, Infiniti, Hyundai
Hidden function renewal: For BMW, VW, Audi, Skoda
Full Bi-directional Control/ Component Test
With the feature of bi-directional control (active test), the scanner Autel Ultra Lite can send commands to the ECUs to activate the a-ctuators to identify the faulty issue by monitoring the operation of a-ctuators.
36+ Maintenance Functions
As the Autel TOP scan tool, MaxiCOM Ultra Lite comes with 36+ service functions and can be updated constantly for wider vehicle coverage, more functions, and functional optimization, to meets all your needs for various scheduled repairs or maintenance.
The maintenance functions are as following: Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF SCR Aftertreatment, IMMO keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang change, Headlamp, CHG tire size, TEC learn, ABSSRS, Cylinder, VGT learn, Speed & PTO, Clutch, Trans adaptation, Airbag reset, and A/F Setting.
Worldwide and Newer Vehicle Coverage
The MaxiCOM Ultra Lite scanner provides the absolute full range of diagnostics (including read/erase codes, view freeze frame and live data) for any vehicle manufactured in 1996 or later. It doesn’t matter if your garage is geared toward domestic, Asian, and European cars—this diagnostic tool’s got you covered. Supported vehicle more than 80 manufacturers, 140 brands.
Besides, Autel Ultra Lite scanner supplied with MaxiFlash VCI with Enhanced Protocol Compatibility, which supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols.
D-PDU / J2534 / RP1210 Diagnostic Protocols Cover More Vehicle Types
DoIP / CAN FD Protocols for High-Speed CAN Cover New Vehicle Models
More New Added Function
1. Remote Expert:
2. Expanded Function, Like add on MV108 videoscope, or Autel battery tester BT506
3. WIFI Printing
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Package Content:
- 1x MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Main Unit
- 1x MaxiFlash VCI
- 1x Docking Station
- 1x Main Cable V2.0
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable V2
- 1x AC/DC Adapter(12V)
- 1x Auxiliary Power Outlet Adapter
- 2x Spare Fuse 6x30mm
- 1x Clamp Cable
- 1x USB to Enthernet Adapter
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Carrying Case 650 x 185 x 430 mm
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 1 Year Free Update