Autel MaxiCOM MK908P II 2023 New Autel MaxiCOM MK908 PRO II Car Scanner Coding J2534 Programmming Diagnostic Tool Upgraded Version of Autel MK908PRO
€1,475.00 – €2,450.00
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Import Tax (European-USA-UK-Australian-Russia Warehouse)
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 1 Years Free Updates
- Additional information
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
MaxiCOM MK908 Pro II Automotive Diagnostic Tablet
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 PRO II is 10.1-inch touchscreen advanced diagnostics tablet powered by a Octa-core processor with 128GB of storage memory and runs on Android 10. The MK908 PRO II can read/erase codes on all available systems, perform bi-directional active tests, view freeze frame, view and graph live data, and perform adaptations and coding on U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
1. One Year Free Update Online
2. Global Version, No Area Restriction
3. Multi-Language Supported: English, German, Spanish, French, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, and Swedish
4. MK908PRO II Adds 10+ High-End Features: Component Matching, Online Account Login, VAG Guided Function, and IMMO. Power Balance, Refresh Hidden Function, VIN/License Plate Scan, etc. The scan tool also has extended functions: connect MV108 for endoscope purposes and connect BT506 for battery test purposes.
5. Expanded Features:
* Combined with the Autel BT506 battery detector, MK908PRO II can scan the BMS module, detect the battery type, aging condition, and storage condition, and give appropriate maintenance advice.
* Combined with MaxiVideo MV108, you can directly into the car to detect the vehicle repair status. Note: BT506 and MV105/108 need extra purchases.
* Combined with TPMS Tool TS508, is a perfect combination with a favorable investment, which can help you to solve the hardest problem.
1) Qualcomm 660 Octa-core processor (2.2GHz Quad-core processor A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)
2) 10.1-inch touchscreen Wi-Fi tablet
3) Bluetooth-enabled MaxiFlash VCI/J2534 pass thru programming device
4) Android 10.0 operating system
5) Read/erase codes on all available systems
6) View freeze frame, view and graph Live Data
7) Perform bi-directional active tests
8) Perform adaptations and coding
9) AutoVIN and Auto Scan
10) Share reports easily via email and text and Wi-Fi printing
* Software: MK908P II comes with online ECU Programming+ ECU Coding+ Matching+ Bidirectional Control (Active test)+ 36 service functions + Module Replacement+ Customization+ Personalization+ Guided Functions+ Programmable Module Installation+ Power Balance+ Component Matching+ Online Parameterization+ Online Account Loging Service.
* Hardware: 128GB on board storage capacity+ 15000 mAh battery + 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920×1200 resolution +Open source Android 10.0 Operating System+Powerful Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor
Cover Worldwide Vehicles:
MK908PRO II can diagnose 99% of vehicles worldwide. The protocols of D-PDU/RP1210 have further expanded vehicle coverage. Such powerful compatibility is to make MK908PRO II a loyal partner for mechanics, helping you diagnose more models and not lose the diagnostic orders that belong to you.
1. MK908PRO II – Integrate All Core Pro Diagnostic Functions into One
The existence of the 908 series is the culmination of years of innovation and research, and it is a sign of the maturity of Autel diagnostic product line. 2022 new scan tool model Autel MaxiCOM MK908PRO II allows technicians to enjoy higher level features such as J2534 programming, and professional E~CU coding as Elite/MS909, at a cost that is totally within the control of the individual technician. The scanner MK908PROII supports up to 150+ vehicle brands, which means you can use the MK908PROII to perform systems diagnostics, operate special functions, etc. on over 150 brands, making the scanner a worthwhile investment for auto shops.
2. Factory-Level J2534 Programming
Many of today’s repairs are done through software upgrades, and programming could be critical to fixing vehicles. The generation of improving drivability, correcting false DTCs, lifting system performance, and even make parts last longer through software upgrades has arrived. Typically, a program is a process of installing software into a module after that module has been replaced. Program or install software into a module after the module has been replaced.
* Reprogram the module when the current operating software is changed or there is a data loss.
* Upgrades the software version to fix some drivability issues and improve vehicle performance.
* Programming could be a tricky task for technicians back in the old times, but now, with the help of the MK908PROII scanner, you can easily use the J2534 programmer to build the communication and program E~CUs and win more orders for your shop. J2534 programming provided by Autel is specially designed for B-MW and Mercedes.
3. Advanced Coding for Multiple BrandsAutel MK908PRO II not only has this advanced coding function but also doing great. The scanner can help you do the below functions as the factory scanners. Reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after components repairs or replacements.
* Help the ECUs get to know each other and make the communication goes through well.
* Flash hidden functions to improve vehicles’ comfortability such as lowering the right mirror in reverse gear to provide comfortable parking, turning off the annoying belt warning sound when driving at low speeds, deactivating the start-stop function, automatic start/stop, etc.
* Fix Complex Issues of Drivability, F-u-el Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, and Durability of Mechanical Parts.
* Online Coding for Benz, BMW, Au-di, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, etc.
* Flash Hidden Function for BMW, VW, Au-di, Skoda, etc.
The scanner MK908PRO II is such a scanner that gives you original-level features at a low cost and helps you to win orders whose value outperforms the cost of the scanner.
4. Activating Hidden Features:
Most vehicles have market-specific settings for their features. With the help of flashing hidden functions, you can change the chimes on cars, set how many times its one-touch signal flickers for one touch, remember settings for Start/Stop systems, and more. You can also activate cornering headlights with fog lights, deactivate some buzzing sounds, enable multiple functions of the comfort module, etc.
5. VAG Guided Function:
The Guided Function is easy to operate. A guided function is composed of multiple basic functions, saving you from troubles such as looking up channel numbers and login codes. Related operation guidance is also provided for corresponding tips, auto log-in, matching, setting, and coding.
6 Active Test:
You don’t need to go under the hood to identify a faulty component every time if your scanner has this function. What you need is to slide the screen of MK908PRO II, find the component you want to test, and then let the scanner send commands and test the component or module for you. Once the problem is diagnosed and then process the repair, which saves both time and effort.
Unlike conventional scanners, the MK908P II auto scan tool allows users can get access to the vehicle subsystem and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function and determining the integrity of the system or parts. Monitor the operation of the actuators for accurate diagnostics, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
7. Online Account Login Service:
Obtain a secure access code online to perform basic settings and matching for VAG vehicles. Compatible with Volkswagen, with Audi, with Skoda, with Seat…
8. Most Commonly Used Service and Hot Functions, Continuously Being Updated for More
Autel car diagnostic scanner MK908P II provides mechanics/ technicians/ repair shops/ workshops with various daily auto maintenance, such as Resets, Relearns, Adaptations, Initializations, Matching, Calibrations, Adjustments, etc. Cover 99% maintenance needs in workshops.
Oil Reset: Reset the oil life system.
EPB Reset: Help replace and reset the brake pad.
TPMS (Indirect) Reset: Reset the tire pressure.
BMS Reset: register the battery after replacement.
ABS Bleeding: Help exhaust the air in the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS).
Anti-theft Matching: Disable, delete, or match keys. *ONLY for vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems.
Injector Coding: Write the new injector code into the ECU of the Engine for the correct cylinder injection quantity.
SAS Reset: Perform zero calibration for the steering angle sensor to solve the problem of vehicle deviation.
Suspension Calibration: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
How Does the MK908PRO II Help You Achieve True One-Stop Shop Diagnostics?
1. Auto VIN& Scan
Get rid of manual input and use the Auto IN/Scan VIN/Scan License feature to automatically read the vehicle identification number, and then you can perform the diagnostics for the vehicle you get. Full System Diagnostics
For the vast majority of repair stores, mechanics want a diagnostic scanner that supports as many models as possible, and also want the diagnostic functions to be as in-depth as the factory diagnostics. These needs can be satisfied by the scanner MK908PRO II.
* Access to all systems such as ECM, TCM, BCM, IMM-O, BMS, SAS, Light System, A/C system, IMM-O, Lamp, ABS, Classic, Body, Cooling System, Valve Mechanism, Ignition, etc.
* Support 99% of vehicles (1996-2022), 150+ car brands from the US, Europe, and Asia, including the latest models in 2022. Meantime, there’s no IP restriction on MK908PRO II.
* Support reading DTCs, clearing DTC, retrieving E~CU Information, displaying live data, and performing special functions for all systems.
2 Pre-& Post-Scan Report
This function allows technicians to provide more convenient and user-friendly services for their clients. The pre-scan is used in the estimate phase to identify everything that is wrong with the vehicle before repair, while the post-scan is used to verify all the vehicle’s systems are functioning. The idea is to ultimately save the insurance company money and increase clients’ satisfaction with the final repair. The report can be downloaded and shared with the consumer in person, by e-m-ail, or by text message.
Comparison Sheet of MK908PRO vs MK908PRO II
|Model||CPU||Display||Battery||Memory||Android system||Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI||VCI protocol|
|MK908 pro||Exynox 5260||10.1″||15000mAh||2GB/64GB||Android 4.4.2||Maxiflash elite||KWP, CAN, UDS
|MK908 pro II||Qualcomm 660||10.1″||15000mAh||4GB/128GB||Android 10||Maxiflash elite||KWP, CAN, UDS
|Operating System||Android™ 10.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz Quad-core A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920×1200 resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
USB 2.0 (2 USB TYPE-A ports and a Mini USB port)
BT V5.0 + BR/EDR
SD Card (Support up to 64GB)
|Camera (rear)||16 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Input Voltage||12V (9-24V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed
and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
1set x Autel MaxiCOM MK908 PRO II
MK908P II (1YEAR UPDATES), MK908P II (2 YEARS UPDATES)
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 1 Year Free Update