Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II OE-Level Full Systems Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Support Active Test, Online Codding Upgraded Version of Autel MK908/MS908
€1,159.00 – €1,799.00
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Import Tax (European-USA-UK-Australian-Russia Warehouse)
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 1 Years Free Updates
- Additional information
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (0)
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II Diagnostic Tool
As an advanced version of MS908, Autel MaxiCom MK908 II Bluetooth Auto Diagnostic Tool is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated automotive OBDII scanner.
Autel MK908 II is equipped with the hardware including the powerful A7 Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor, 2GB RAM 64GB Memory, it’s fast to boot-up and multitasking. Combined with the best possible coverage of OE-Level Diagnosis, various most commonly used service functions and special functions, advanced ECU Coding, full bi-directional control, active tests and Key Fob Programming. Autel MK908 II Wireless Automotive Scan Tool is the ultimate scan tool for technicians, mechanics and DIYers.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II Features:
- Vehicle coverage: mk908 II has full OBD2 coverage, the best possible coverage of OE-Level diagnosis on over 80 American, European and Asian vehicles and also coverage for some OBDI vehicles with 9 OBDI adapters included: Chrysler-16, Nissan-14, BMW-20, Kia-20, Honda-3, GM/Daewoo-12, Benz-38, Hyundai-12+16, VW/Audi-2+2.
- Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information;
- Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
- Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
- USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool MK908 II could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI.
- Fast Wireless Connection: Available Range Up to 230m. MK908 II comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
- Muti-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian.
- AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel mk908 II displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
- Warranty & Update: 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems and 1 Year free updates online
Autel MK908 II ECU Coding Capability:
This function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or programming. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU reprogramming, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
NOTE: The ECU programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle’s ECU. ECU programming functions need to buy an Autel MaxiFlash Elite separately. Connect it to MK908 II and update the scanner to a MK908P.
Autel MK908 II Bi-Directional Control:
As a professional grade car scan tool, MK908 II has full Bi-Directional Control over vehicle-specific subsystem and components like ABS, SRS, window, door and roof.
Available test vary by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During a Bi-Directional control test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
Autel MK908 II All Systems OE-Level Diagnosis & Services:
As an addition to the complete OBD2 functions of a normal OBD2 scanner, this MK908 II professional diagnostic computer can diagnose all car systems:
- Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil;
- EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
- SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
- DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
- BMS service to reset battery management system;
- ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
- TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
- IMMO service enables you to disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. It could be one replacement key fob or more, depending on your needs.
Autel ADAS Calibration for Safer Driving:
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is an array of vehicle systems that aid the driver either through passive alerts or by active control of the vehicle to drive safer and with greater awareness and precision.
Autel ADAS Calibration Tool provides comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. It covers vehicle makes including Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, and Kia.
Supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive. Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD).
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II Specification:
- Operating System: Android™ 10.0
- Processor: Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz Quad-core A73+1.8GHz Quad-core A53)
- Memory: 4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
- Display: 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920×1200 resolutions
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB 2.0 (2 USB TYPE-A ports and a Mini USB port); BT V5.0 + BR/EDR; SD Card (Support up to 64GB); HDMI
- Camera (rear): 16 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Input Voltage: 12V (9-24V)
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
- Protocols: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 II Package List:
- 1x MaxiCOM MK908 II main unit
- 1x Bluetooth diagnostic interface
- 1x AC/DC adapter (12V)
- 1x User manual
- 1x Carrying case
- 1x Quick reference guide
- 1x Lighter fuse
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Cigarette lighter
- 1x Soft cloth
- 1x Packing list
- 1x Mini USB cable
MK908 II, MK908 II (2years), MK908 II + MV105S (inspection camera)
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 1 Year Free Update