100% Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Auto TPMS Relearn Tool Universal Tire Sensor Activation Pressure Monitor Reset Scanner
- Official 100% Genuine Autel Launch ThinkCar Tools
- Free Tax EU Warehouse
- Fast Shipment 3-5 days DHL or UPS
- 1 Years Free Updates
- WARRANTY AND UPDATES
- Reviews (1)
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808TS is the perfect combination of professional diagnostic tool and tailored TPMS tool, which empowers you to deal with TPMS module related issues while carrying out professional on-board diagnoses.
Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MaxiCOM MK808TS provides superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), etc 28+ services. In addition to OBD II diagnostics and special functions, MK808TS can perform comprehensive TPMS services with ease.
Top 6 Reasons to Get MK808TS:
- 28+ Special Functions: The diagnostic tool has been packed with over 28 special functions which provide you a full set of reset functions for daily maintenance. Oil reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, brake bleeding, IMMO, SAS, DPF, etc.
- Specialized TPMS functions: TPMS sensor programming, TPMS sensor activation, TPMS sensor relearning. Those are the functions that help your ride calibrate with all of the TPMS sensors.
- TPMS Retrofit: To help you build everything from scratch, the MK808TS can start everything from very first beginning. Coding ECU to activate on-board TPMS module, coding the Autel TPMS module or activate OE TPMS module, TPMS module retrofitting guidelines, etc.
- Full-System Diagnosis for 99% of Vehicles: The full-system diagnosis will enter every corner of on-board vehicle systems and conduct full inspection analysis and tests. Never miss a detail.
- Wireless BT MaxiVCI Connection: Every single diagnosis process can be done through the MaxiVCI, a compact Bluetooth diagnostic module that can help you out from entangled cables.
- Auto VIN Scan: How many letters in a VIN code? 17! How long it takes for inputting? 30 Secs! Every second of life is precious, so let the scanner do you the job! MK808TS can automatically access VIN code and other on-board ECU info.
- Multi-Language Support: MK808TS support kinds of language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Japanese.
High-end TPMS functions
Hundreds and thousands of vehicles out there on the road are equipped with various types of TPMS sensors. But once you have Autel tpms diagnostic tool MK808TS in your hands, you could just rest assured. The tpms programmer MK808TS can program, activate and relearn most of the OE tire sensors and all of the Autel sensors.
- TPMS Sensor Programming: The relearn tool MK808TS can read the on-board TPMS data and program the blank Autel sensors. Make sure that the sensor is programmed before it is mounted on the tire. If they are not programmed and are already mounted, deflate the tires and then program them again. For the OE tire sensors, this step is unnecessary.
- TPMS Sensor Activation: After programming the sensors and mounting at the right place, activate the sensors with MK808TS. No matter the sensor’s transmission frequency is 315MHz or 433MHz, the tablet scanner will do its job!
- TPMS Sensor Relearning: Last but not least, this is the last step to make the sensors work as you expected. Once everything is ready you can perform this function to match the on-board TPMS with mounted sensors.
TPMS Module Retrofitting, Build Everything from Scratch!
TPMS module retrofitting, a function that the other special tool can only dream of! For vehicles that do not have OEM tire pressure module, the tpms diagnostic service tool MK808TS can retrofit your car with an OEM tire pressure module, and also program and relearn the sensors.
28+ Special Functions, One-Stop Solution for most of the Complex Issues
The Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scan tool MK808TS has been equipped with over 28 commonly used special functions to cope with the complex issues hidden in the systems after repairing. Let’s check it out if there’s something you may need on the list:
- Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
- ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
- Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
- BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
- Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
- Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
- Suspension Level Calibration: After replacing the air suspension or adaptive suspension and related parts, you can use it to restore the OE settings of the suspension system.
- Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system.
- EGR Reset: Reset the diesel engine exhaust gas circulation to restore the original setting.
- Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof data to set the sunroof lock off, close in rain, memory function of sliding/tilting sunroof, outside temperature threshold, etc.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- IMMO Keys: disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
- SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering related parts.
Full-System Diagnosis, Root out the Problem Hidden Underneath the Hood
The MK808TS full-system diagnosis empowers you to root out problems hidden underneath the systems such as PCM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. And also the MK808TS has been packed with various other features such as read & clear DTCs, read data stream, access ECU info, etc. For further info, please feel free to let us know. We would be pleased to e-meet you!
Over 10000+ Vehicle Models Coverage Worldwide
The Autel MK808TS’s vehicle coverage database has included over 10000+ vehicle brands and models from east to west, from Asia to North America and EU. Let’s check out the list to see if your ride is on the list!
- Asian: ACURA, DAEWOO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA, ISUZU, DAIHATSU, etc.
- American: CHRYSLER, GM, US-FORD, FIAT (BRAZIL), GM (BRAZIL), DODGE, JEEP, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, etc.
- European: ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, VOLVO, OPEL, PEUGEOT, DACIA, CITROEN, MINI, PORSCHE, SPRINTER, VW, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, EU-FORD, FERRARI, IVECO, MASERATI, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, etc.
- Australian: AU-FORD, HOLDEN
Best Choice for: Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truck man, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
|Sensors||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio input/output||Input: N/A
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life||Around 7 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% – 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions(WXHX D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Net Weight||885 g (2.31 lb.)|
ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)
SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol
Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
- 1pc x Autel MK808TS Unit
- 1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
- 1pc x USB Cable (for test)
- 1pc x USB External Power Adapter
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Quick Reference Guide
- 1pc x Carry case
Warranty – 1 Year
Updates – 1 Year Free Update